BEAUTY

Monday, March 17, 2014















Lately I have been wearing messy tousled hair, a nude lip and a thick black cat eye. 

It might have something to do with reading the Alexa Chung book IT, or it could just be my general obsession with her…especially when lineups are being announced and festival fashion starts to flood the web. 

It's that time of year I suppose.  Time to put away all the menswear inspired wools and knits and break out the boho gear and floppy hats and such (or start shopping for them).  It can be scary to let go of all the baggy oversized pieces and prepare to done filmy little dresses and shorts! 

Some of these inspo shots have me reconsidering bangs.  That always happens after a long winter.  Spring cleaning.  Change of Season.  Or something like that.

all images: my Tumblr, Archive
more images: my Pinterest, Beauty

USING AND LOVING: 

1 comments:

Behind the Mirror said...

so... basically because of pinterest and my lack of restraint I cut bangs a while back and then I was done with them after about 3 months, haha. You should go for it... it wasn't so hard to grow them out.

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips