BEAUTY

Monday, October 7, 2013













Lovely ladies.  Sad perhaps, frustrated maybe?  It's amazing how we put our emotions on other people.

The weather is teasing me.  Like everything else in my life it's requiring patience.  

The leaves are beginning to turn and some mornings are cool and breezy.  I begin my day hopeful that Fall has finally arrived and I sense change.  By noon it's hot again.  Maybe tomorrow will be the day?

all images:  my Tumblr, Archive
more beauty images:  my Pinterest, Beautification 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ES EMOCIONANTE VER TU BELLEZA JOVEN DESDE LA DISTANCIA DE LOS AÑOS Y RECORDAR, IGUAL BELLEZA EN QUIEN TIENES AL LADO, PERO AUN MÁS PERFECTA, PORQUE TIENE EL RESPLANDOR DEL AMOR MADURO Y EXPERIMENTADO, EL SABOR DE LO VIVIDO Y SUFRIDO, EL DELEITE DEL CHOCOLATE MATINAL PREPARADO CON LA PAZ DE UN DÍA ESPERANZADOR.

LET IT BE All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger

 
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips